Jen Lopez from SEOmoz met up with Matt Cutts at SES to have a quick chat about NoFollow and its uses. The video is short and doesn’t get into much detail but it’s still a short, fun watch especially if you’re bored at your desk.
Mar.com is a pretty new social news sites for the marketing community both online and off. By the looks of its Alexa Ranking, Mar.com has been pushed since the end of December and has been climbing at a decent rate since its launch. I submitted my article Link Building & Social Media Marketing For Women which made it to the front page within a day or so. The traffic as expected wasn’t quite productive just yet, but that could also be due to my content so see for yourself;
The site seems to be getting quite active in regards to voting and user comments which is a good sign. The sites layout is really slick, clean and user friendly so it presents the media quite well. As an online markter I like the mix of offline marketing news that is on the site, it gives me a different angle on things and we all should be looking at all aspects of marketing. If you want to you can sign up for free and start submitting and taking part in the community.
- Link Building With Socialmedian.comI've been playing around with Social Median tonight and I REALLY like what I'm seeing. Social Media...
- Google Algorithm Change January 26th ConfirmedThe cat is out of the bag and a major algorithm change has been launched within Google. Matt Cutts h...
- Link Building With Blogoculars.comBlogoculars.com is a free news source that takes its content from blogs from all walks of life. I'l...
- PRWeb Discount Of 10% For New Users
- Interactive Infographics: The Future of Advanced Link Baiting?