I just saw this mini conference being held by SEM Portland on the 9th of February….so only a few days folks. I’ll hopefully catch anyone in the area who hasn’t heard of these folks just in case they want to catch what looks like an amazing panel of speakers. I’m almost on the verge of catching a flight since it’s only a 60 minute one from Vancouver here, but work is keeping my bogged down as usual.
What made me want to write about this event was the link building topics being discussed. Instead of the usual boring basics it looks like they’re going to be getting into it deep. As you can see from the list of guest speakers below there is no shortage of talent.
On February 9th, a panel of link building experts, will take us through:
- Getting between the cushions: Finding links where they’ve always been. – Ian Lurie – Portent Interactive
- Writing & Promoting Link Bait – Scott Fish – EngineWorks
- Utilizing your existing network for links – Blu Drobushevich – Amplify Interactive
- Automating Link Building (tools, widgets, etc.) – John McPhee – Anvil Media
- Building Links to Your Links – Scott Hendison – Search Commander, Inc.
Check out the rest for details, hotel information and the really affordable costs – http://www.sempdx.org/blog/events/february-event-link-building-six-pack/